What you will be doing.
To be responsible for the conception, design and development of stand out and compelling content that supports the Daiwa Marketing objectives. Creating and assisting in the execution of content that grabs and holds the attention of our target audiences and encourages positive engagement.
To undertake photography and videography (studio and on location), requiring travel across the UK and on occasions Europe. This will on occasions include attendance of sponsored and third party events.
To manage the production of digital content work from concept to completion working closely with the Marketing team, consultants and associated third parties to ensure communication and promotional requirements are effectively reached within the agreed budget and timescales.
To assist in the update of existing content, across all our communication channels, with optimum efficiency and effectiveness of resources.
To provide well considered social media input and guidance on all creative output, working closely with the Marketing team, including measurement and tracking of content for continual opportunities to improve outcomes.
To make recommendations for improvement by keeping up to date with the latest developments in creative and cross-media so that Daiwa’s content marketing has maximum impact.
To ensure consistency and accuracy in the preparation of branded materials, resulting in the quality output of Daiwa’s content in all activity, at all times.
You will ideally have
• Marketing related qualification or relevant high calibre experience.
• Experience in photography, videography, graphic design, illustration and copy writing.
• Excellent knowledge of design programs across Adobe Suite: such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Acrobat and or similar to above.
• Mac or PC proficient
• Excellent communication skills to work within the team and also with external outlets.
• Focused and a high attention to detail
• Work on own initiative, brings new ideas and concepts to the team
• Flexible, with the capability to multi task
• Work under pressure
The salary and package will be commensurate with experience and ability. If you think you have the skills and experience then apply now.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date - Monday 20th January